GP for Coastal AMS near Great Barrier Reef, QLD
* Aboriginal Primary Health Care Service
* Fantastic opportunity to build your medical career into a leadership position
* DWS and Area of Need positions available.
Permanent position with great opportunities provided to develop your skills in Primary Health Care setting.
Vocationally registered General Practitioners preferred but will consider non VR.
Clinic hrs Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. No on call or after hrs.
Full time Nurse and allied Health on site.
The practice is situated on the Frazer Coast adjacent to Frazer Island.
Torquay is a suburb in Hervey Bay, Queensland located 294 kilometres north of Brisbane. Torquay is one of five beachside suburbs in Hervey Bay that is made up of primarily residential homes with some tourist accommodation in apartment buildings.
* FRACGP or VR qualifications
* Current ALS certification
* Unrestricted full registration with AHPRA
The Medical Centre is in a growth period and expanding its AMS services to the Torquay area. The Centre has doctor, nurse, Aboriginal Health Worker, Allied Health and treatment rooms, The Medical Centre is currently looking for a suitable Doctor interested in Indigenous Health to fill this vacancy.
The Centre utilises MD3/Prac soft clinical software.
The Centre employs a Practice Manager as well as a CDM Nurse and support staff.
* Provides a supportive environment for collaborative multidisciplinary care and Chronic Disease Management.
* Actively collects and analyses clinical data in order to achieve measurable, sustainable improvements in population health.
For over fifteen years, Ochre Recruitment has been placing doctors into medical positions throughout Australia and New Zealand. With an established network of clients across Australia and New Zealand, we are proud of our reputation of fitting the right doctor to the right job, every time.
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref: A-28879)