Permanent Emergency Senior Medical Officer
* Salary packaging, employee asisstance, professional development, social club & discounted gym /pool memberships available
* Support culture based on reward and recognition
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Laid back lifestyle with excellent work/life balance
An Emergency Senior Medical Officer role is required for a Victorian Health Service to provide support to the Director of Emergency and other Hospital Medical Officers in the assessment and management of acute patients within the Emergency Department. It is Desirable that the applicant have at least 5+ years in postgraduate experience.
A Regional Public Health Service providing a range of acute, mental health, aged and primary health and community support services across the region. Their mission is to provide the highest quality care and service in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of injury, disease and other clinical conditions.
Just 2 hours drive north of Melbourne with proximity to alpine snowfields, rivers and lakes, wineries, the arts; we enjoy glorious weather, great lifestyle and the sports and attractions of a major regional city.
* Previous experience as a Hospital Medical Officer PGY5+
* General Registration with AHPRA
Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals.
Not the right job for you? Refer a colleague and be rewarded! Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref: A-27881)